Individuals who sit on local governing bodies (LGB's) are referred to as 'local governors'. All local governors are appointed by the Trustees. Trustees have complete discretion over what is delegated to each LGB.
The details of what has been delegated to the LGB is within the scheme of delegation for each LGB.
The local governors (and their roles) are:
- Nikki Anderson (SEN/Safeguarding)
- Helen Cooper (Art)
- Michelle Duval (Drama/Careers & Enterprise)
- Diana Linney (Maths/English)
- Sharon Richardson (Homework/Attendance)
- Ben Rockcliffe (Chair/Languages/SCITT)
- Gareth Thompson (Vice Chair/ICT/Behaviour & Attitudes to Learning)
- Mel Whittington (History/Geography)
YOU CAN CONTACT OUR GOVERNORS USING THE FOLLOWING METHODS:
Telephone - 0161 736 1773
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Post - C/O Clerk to the Governors. Buile Hill Visual Arts College, Eccles Old Road, Salford. M6 8RD.
You can also send a message to one of our governors or trustees by completing the form on our CONTACTS page