- School blazer, black trousers or skirt, white collared shirt or blouse, and school clip on tie – these are all available from the school uniform shop.
- Black School Jumper – this is optional for both boys and girls
- Plain black shoes only – the emphasis is on 'plain' – please no stripes or coloured markings near (or ON) the sole, no training shoes or boots higher than the ankle. – canvas shoes are not allowed, suede or furry boots, or any footwear which could be considered a health risk. Please do not buy shoes, which are not suitable if in doubt contact school.
- Black trousers – no denim, tracksuits, combat pant, or cords.
- Dark coloured socks.
- No caps and or hoods are to be worn in school – failure to comply with this may lead to confiscation.
- Plain black skirt (knee length) or plain black trousers – no denim, cords, tracksuit bottoms, leggings, culottes, combat pants, peddle pushers, ski pants or pinafores.
- Plain white socks or plain black socks or black tights, but not white socks with black tights.
- No Cycling shorts are to be worn beneath school skirts.
- No jewellery – students are not permitted to wear large amounts of jewellery on health and safety grounds. Only one pair of flat studs no bigger than a 5p piece, and a watch are allowed. No nose studs, earrings, body piercing or heavy jewellery are allowed. If students continue to wear these items they may be confiscated and placed in the office safe for parents to collect.
- No make-up to be worn in school - students will be asked to wash it off.
- Hair Colours - students are to have only natural hair colour. Any students without natural hair colour will not be allowed in school until the hair has been re dyed to a natural colour.
- Mobile Phones/MP3 Players – not to be out or used in school. Items will be confiscated for that day and may be collected from the office.
- Equipment – All students are expected to bring basic equipment such as a pen, pencil, ruler, pencil sharpener, rubber, pencil case and bag. The school will provide a homework diary that students should bring into school every day.