Please visit and LIKE our Facebook page by searching for Builehillscitt Salford
We hold outstanding teaching and learning at the heart of everything we do at Buile Hill Visual Arts College. Within this lies our commitment to training and coaching our teachers at all stages within their career. We have numerous training opportunities available for teachers who are new to the profession, including the Buile Hill SCITT. For those who are in the first years of their career we provide programs of support to become outstanding practitioners along with an in-house CPD program, whilst supporting our experienced teachers on leadership programs, such as the NPQML. In addition, we have two designated Specialist Leaders of Education supporting schools both in and outside of Greater Manchester.
Within this section you will find information on the wide, innovative and unique teaching training opportunities available at Buile Hill Visual Arts College.
- Buile Hill SCITT leading a partnership of schools across Greater Manchester.
- Initial Teaching Training: including School Experience Program, PGCE and School Direct.
- Peer support: including the whole school collaborative CPD program, the bespoke NQT support program, and the development teacher program.
- Leadership Development: including the in-house leadership coaching program and nationally recognised NPQML.
- Specialist Leaders of Education working in both Music and ITT and NQT development across Greater Manchester and the North West.
- Research and development projects past and present, running in collaboration with external agencies.
If you would like more information, please get in touch with Mr Simcox at the school using the form on the Contact Us page.
DOCUMENTS FROM THE HANDBOOK CAN BE PRINTED FROM THE BUTTONS ON THIS PAGE